Pixlr is the next generation online image and photo editor which can be used for tasks like photo editing, retouching, applying effects, overlays and more.
Pixlr is an online image editing application for desktop users. Its time-tested design has established a stable base for many users in its home-grown community. One of the key features of Pixlr is its visual elements. Its elements include layers, masking, photo sheets, galleries, text editor, gallery management and more. Pixlr provides an image editing experience that is very good even on Windows, Mac and Linux. It was developed by the company Pixlr. One of its main features is its transformation and tint blending features which have made it one of the most popular Mac
Features of Pixlr
- Apply quick fixes to your images with features like crop, straighten, resize, and more.
- Auto fix feature balances out colors and adjusts for poor lighting conditions in a simple one-click fix.
- Easily adjust the different elements of an image and adjust the color, brightness, resolution, and texture of the picture.
- Use the Double Exposure method to combine two images.
- Erase the imperfections with healing and red-eye tools.
- Let your images pop by adding or removing the color from the selected parts of your image using the Color Splash brush.
- Photo blur tool lets you add impact to your photos by adding focus to specific elements of your image
- Apply your personal style to images with more than 100 effects, 340 overlays, and 200 borders.
- Apply effects like a pencil sketch, watercolor, and many more to your photos
0 Best Alternatives to Pixlr
There is no Alternatives
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.