TeamViewer is a remote desktop connection management app that will let you connect to any remote desktop very easily and quickly.
TeamViewer Alternatives & Reviews
What is TeamViewer
Teamviewer is a remote desktop tool that lets you connect to remote machines, giving you remote access to your desktop or laptop, and running Windows on them. There are free and commercial versions, and if you want to use it on computers which you don’t own or rent, you’ll have to pay for a license.
It is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone and Windows Phone. It can be used by companies of any size and can be deployed on the cloud or on the premises.
TeamViewer is very easy to set up and use, even a non-technical person can easily install the app and start using it immediately to establish a remote connection with any other desktop or mobile running an instance of TeamViewer.
Features of Team Viewer
- Remote Accessibility : This features allow anyone to remotely connect a device. This is commonly used for remote support and diagnosing purposes
- Security : Team Viewer provides a secure environment for remote desktop management. Following are the level of security measures which are provided by Team Viewer
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Two-Factor Authentication
- SOC2 Certified and Compliant
- ISO 27001 Certification for Information Security Management
- HIPAA Compliant
- Brute Force Protection
- User & IP Whitelisting
- Trusted Device Lists
- Enforced Password Reset
- Cross Platform availability : Team Viewer is available for multiple platforms like PC, Mac, iPhone, Linux etc and most importantly it supports cross platform connectivity i.e. you can easily connect a Linux or a Mac system from your Windows machine.
- Mobile Support : Team Viewer is available for both Android and iOS devices which can be used similarly to the team viewer desktop app for remote connectivity management.
- Screen Sharing : This feature of Team Viewer allows you to share your screen and all it content with one or multiple devices.
- Secure Unattended Access : Most importantly, TeamViewer allows you to access any unattended device without any need to be physically present or ask someone to grand you the access. This can be achieved easily with appropriate permissions.
- File Sharing : Copy files, images, and text from one computer to another easily just by copying it from one devices and paste to another machine.
Pros and Cons of Team Viewer
- Supports all the major platforms.
- Easy and fast connectivity to the remote device
- Easy accessibility of all the devices – desktop, laptop, tablets or mobile.
- Remote session lags if the bandwidth is below average.
- It cannot share the huge files and it lags Time To Time.
Articles and News Related to TeamViewer
TeamViewer Review & Rating - PCMagSeptember 7, 2017 - PCMag
TeamViewer Review & Rating PCMag...
The Best Remote Access Software - PCMagMay 4, 2018 - PCMag
The Best Remote Access Software PCMag...
3 Best TeamViewer Alternatives You Should Try (2019) - AliveTalkNovember 3, 2019 - AliveTalk
3 Best TeamViewer Alternatives You Should Try (2019) AliveTalk...
TeamViewer review - TechRadarJune 4, 2019 - TechRadar
TeamViewer review TechRadar...
3 Best Alternatives to TeamViewer
TeamViewer Review & Rating - PCMag
The Best Remote Access Software - PCMag
3 Best TeamViewer Alternatives You Should Try (2019) - AliveTalk
TeamViewer review - TechRadar
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.