The Apache JMeter is free and open-source software that is written entirely in Java and is used to load test functional functionality and monitor performance. It was first created to test Web Applications but has now expanded to include more test functions.
Features of Apache JMeter
- This free tool does not require state-of-the-art load testing infrastructure and allows many load injectors controlled by a single controller.
- It is one of the performance testing tools that are extremely portable and supports 100% of Java-based applications.
- Due to its user-friendly interface, it requires less scripting effort than other API performance testing tools.
- Simple charts and graphs are sufficient for examining critical load information and monitoring resource usage.
- Supplies Tomcat collectors integrated in real-time for Monitoring
- Protocols – HTTP, HTTPS, WebServices: XML, SOAP, and others, Java-based protocols, and FTP
16 Apache JMeter Alternatives and similar sites.
The best Apache JMeter alternatives based on verified reviews and community votes.
Latest update: October 5, 2022