Canva helps users to quickly create graphics and photographs for online and offline media. It features an assortment of starter templates in groups that are preset to common site measurements. For eg, users can easily add images, text or photographs to a template formatted for Facebook cover or Twitter header. For offline purposes, users may view standard size templates for banners, leaflets, book covers and other applications.
Features of Canva
- Either create a new design or use 60,000 free models produced by skilled designers around the world.
- Changing font, colour, scale, spacing, text positions of the texts used with more than 500+ choices.
- Add photos/videos from your phone or device gallery or use the canva app’s premium photo and illustration collection.
- Canva is a social media game changer, with Facebook updates, Facebook cover, Youtube thumbnail, Pinterest banners, logo maker, zoom backdrop maker, instagram highlight cover, it does it all.
- Collaborations on canva allow team colleagues to finalise presentations, edited photographs, posters, banners, etc. by creating a free team together.
11 canva Alternatives and similar sites.
The best canva alternatives based on verified reviews and community votes.
Latest update: June 9, 2022