CCleaner is PC optimization software for cleaning up your PC with multiple options for optimization, including a particularly useful option to remove temporary files.
It allows you to delete unwanted programs and files, clear out junk folders and perform other low-level
CCleaner is available in both free and paid versions. Free version offers limited functionality
- Privacy: Delete passwords, Internet files, configuration files, and remove System Restore points from a shared PC.
- Security: Clean out files from a PC you’re giving away or selling. You can also wipe free space so the remnants of any files you deleted previously will be erased forever.
- Speed: Speed up your computer by removing unneeded files. Speed up boot times by reducing the number of programs that start with Windows.
- Stability: Enable Windows to run more smoothly with a clean Registry.
- Space: Free up hard drive space by deleting unnecessary files. Detect and remove duplicate files that clutter up your PC.
- Real-time Protection (CCleaner Professional Only): Clean online traces every time you close Internet Explorer, Chrome, or another browser. Check and clean your PC regularly and automatically.
0 CCleaner Alternatives and similar sites.
The best CCleaner alternatives based on verified reviews and community votes.
Latest update: September 21, 2022