Hotjar is an industry-leading web analytic tool that is very easy to use. This tool allows you to track how people are interacting with your website. Also, this tool investigates whether your visitors encounter any issues or problems in their journey. Accordingly, collects direct customer feedback about your site experience.
- Visitor Recording – Eliminate the guesswork by visualizing the behavior of the visitor by understanding the clicks, tab and scrolling behaviour
- Multiple Device Feature – Hotjar works seemlesssly for a website on mobile, desktop and tablets
- Support over 40 languages – Collect feedback in using the feedback widget in around 40 languages
- IP Blocking – You can block the list of IPs of the users for which you don’t want to track.
- Export & Share – Export the respoinses in csv or excel format and share the heatmap recordings with anyone using the share feature
- Unlimited Users – There is no restriction on the number of users for any plan
Check the heatmap in action
10 Hotjar Alternatives and similar sites.
The best Hotjar alternatives based on verified reviews and community votes.
Latest update: November 16, 2022