HubSpot is an inbound marketing and sales platform that automates the entire sales process for businesses.
HubSpot is an inbound marketing and sales platform that delivers inbound marketing, inbound sales, marketing automation, blogging, CRM, and email marketing software. The product is used to generate leads through a paid, commercial social network, then acted as a lead-to-account-reach funnel for marketing automation, followed by email marketing, and then followed by providing a chatbot to both get clients into the CRM and enable a cold call service.
- Customizable deal dashboard to view the entire distribution pipeline
- Email monitoring, meeting schedule, live chat, and prospect tracking
- Integrating Gmail & Outlook and email models to help you quickly email and connect with leads
- Email alerts, business insights, and pipeline tracking functionality that can help you remain on top of all your leads.
- Automated logging and upgrading of client orders and sales events
- The built-in activity stream with alerts provided directly after the lead opens an email, clicks a connection, or downloads an essential document.
- Storage of up to 1 million contact and business documents
- The opportunity to monitor sales calls, send updates, plan assignments, and delegate tasks to everyone within the HubSpot CRM.
- Automatic publishing of addresses, recorded calls, and sales notes to a contact’s specific timeline to ease the re-energizing of cold leads.
- Live chatbot to connect with visitors in real time
- Ad management features
- Forms and landing pages to help you capture new leads
- Email marketing and tracking for automated or blast emails