Inoreader is a web-based content platform that leverages RSS technology to curate the most relevant news items, blog entries, and social network feeds. You may access Inoreader content on the go with the opportunity to download apps for Apple, Android, and Windows devices. Inoreader boasts a massive content database, with billions of articles currently in the system and millions more uploaded daily.
- With Inoreader, content is delivered to you as soon as it becomes accessible. RSS Feeds, Blogs, Podcasts, Twitter searches, Facebook pages, and even Email Newsletters may all be subscribed to! Receive raw news feeds or customize them according to your preferences.
- Create whole processes with Rules, such as sending push alerts and emails or marking items as read when specific criteria are fulfilled.
- Create a search query using Active Searches and any postings that contain that query will be sent as a news feed.
- You can exclude or permit articles that do not meet particular criteria from your feeds.
- Easily choose between our daytime and nighttime reading themes.
- Duplicate filters prevent identical material from entering your stream multiple times. Individual filters are created via the Feed or Folder Properties.
5 Inoreader Alternatives and similar sites.
The best Inoreader alternatives based on verified reviews and community votes.
Latest update: June 9, 2022