Kodi is an open-source free video media player. which will not only enable you to watch videos stored at home on your computer, it can also enable you to watch content from anywhere on the web. It is available for Windows, Linux, OSX, Android and iOS platforms
Kodi is an opensource award-winning media player that plays almost any file format. Formerly known as XBMC, it is the most popular way for people to experience media on Linux, Mac, and Windows, Android and iOS platforms.
It offers a powerful, intuitive user interface, and a number of add-on channels, and inbuilt software like Netflix, Pandora, SABnzbd, Plex, Sickbeard, PowerAMP, Scrobbler, and more.
[bg_collapse view=”button-blue” color=”#ffffff” expand_text=”Show More” collapse_text=”Show Less” ]
It also brings live and on-demand television and radio broadcasting to your television, with a huge catalogue of movies and TV shows to watch.
Features of Kodi Media Player
- Music: You can easily play your favourite music and it supports all the major audio formats like mp3, flac, wav and wma formats.
- Movies: You can easily be able to play your favourite movie as it supports a wide variety of video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, FLV, MKV/MKA (Matroska), QuickTime, MP4, M4A, AAC, NUT, Ogg, OGM, RealMedia RAM/RM/RV/RA/RMVB, 3gp and many more.
- Profiles: From streaming to more demanding content including streaming game consoles, TV box consoles, and all live TV, It includes easy-to-use profiles that can be used together with its video add-ons.
- Tv Shows and Movies: Stay connected with music, movie and TV shows, and Internet radio. For even more, add in popular add-ons that come pre-loaded to Kodi
- Large Add-Ons: One of the key features of Kodi is the ability to extend its functionality by making using of Add-ons which are created by developers and are available through the public repository.
- Recording Support: KODI can optionally record your entire session for easy replay, something which can help speed up recording with the new In Sense feature. This also supports remote control playback of the KODI file in different music players and on different streaming channels
Pros and Cons of Kodi Media Player
- It is a free to use
- You can use it to find many movies and TV series
- Available for various platforms like Linux, Mac, PC, Android, iOS and Amazon Fire
- Thousands of Addons are available which can be used to extend its features
- Large community support
- It can be difficult to install on some platforms
- There can be some security concerns
- As the addons are created by independent developers, it might be difficult to find the one which is actually working
Free Download Kodi Media Player
In conclusion,If you want to download the free Kodi media player for Linux, Mac, PC, Android and iOS platforms then please use the below link
Kodi Help Guide and Tutorial Videos
More Articles Related to Kodi
How to Get Kodi on Chromecast - Up News Info
How to stream content from a Kodi player on your Roku device - Business Insider
How to Update the Kodi Media Center on All of Your Devices - Digital Trends