LoadNinja by SmartBear enables you to rapidly design comprehensive load tests without the use of scripts, significantly cut testing time by 50%, replace load emulators with actual browsers, and obtain actionable, browser-based data, all at ninja speed. You may quickly record client-side interactions, troubleshoot in real time, and rapidly detect performance issues. By automating the arduous tasks of dynamic correlation, script translation, and script scrubbing, LoadNinja enables teams to improve test coverage without losing quality. Engineers, testers, and product teams can spend more time developing scalable applications and less time developing load testing scripts using LoadNinja.
Features of LoadNinja
- Load tests should not require complicated dynamic correlation and scripting, as traditional load testing systems do. LoadNinja InstaPlay Recorder’s artificial intelligence-enhanced capabilities enable it to create even the most complicated API and UI tests almost rapidly, saving you over 60% of the effort.
- Unlike traditional solutions that produce load using vendor-developed, homegrown browser simulators, LoadNinja TrueLoad technology generates load using real browsers at scale, resulting in the most realistic portrayal of load on the infrastructure supporting the apps under test.
- The power of employing real browsers for load generation aids in the production of trustworthy data. Get actionable intelligence in the form of browser-based navigation durations, reaction times, and network statistics that developers and performance testers are used to dealing with on a daily basis, and quickly isolate problems.
- Automate API and UI performance testing using configurable tools such as the LoadNinja REST API and custom CI/CD plugins. LoadNinja is designed to combine with another SmartBear technology called Zephyr Squad for advanced test management (formerly known as Zephyr for Jira). These connectors make it simple for Agile and DevOps teams to collaborate more effectively.
- Additionally, acquire insight into the performance of internal applications. Utilize a private proxy to record load testing for internal applications, or utilize a dedicated IP address or whitelist dynamic IP addresses before running your tests.