Plan, run, and scale tests easily with a 100% cloud-based load testing service that supports web and mobile protocols. LoadRunner Cloud offers load testing on a massive scale of more than five million virtual users. The elastic cloud-based, self-driving test lab may instantly build dozens or hundreds of load generators in any of the world’s 20+ cloud regions.
Features of LoadRunner Cloud
- LoadRunner Cloud is scalable to the tens of millions of virtual users, allowing you to simply extend your load-testing solution to over 5 million virtual-user load tests.
- Cloud-based hosting saves time and costs. There’s no need to manage and maintain infrastructures such as controllers or load generators.
- LoadRunner Cloud leverages predictive analytics to assist you in real-time in identifying and resolving anomalies and problems through robust reporting features.
- Integrated Network Virtualization enables you to simulate real-world network conditions during testing, allowing you to identify performance concerns.
- Developers can automate test execution in the agile cycle by utilizing open-source scripting tools like JMeter and Gatling, or by integrating with their continuous integration platforms such as Jenkins or Bamboo.
16 LoadRunner Cloud Alternatives and similar sites.
The best LoadRunner Cloud alternatives based on verified reviews and community votes.
Latest update: August 17, 2022