Converts PDF files quickly and easily to Microsoft Word (doc, docx) and almost any image format (png, jpg, gif, etc.). Additionally, it includes the ability to protect PDF files, remove password protection from protected files, and compress almost any PDF file without sacrificing quality. The application’s user-friendly, clear, and convenient design makes it simple and intuitive to use.
The following is a complete list of the formats that can be converted:
*From document to PDF
– cad formats: dwg, dxf
– file types: abw, djvu, doc, docm, docx, html, lwp, md, odt, pages, pages.zip, pdf, rst, rtf, sdw, tex, txt, wpd, wps
– ebooks in the following formats: azw, azw3, azw4, cbc, cbr, cbz, chm, epub, fb2, htm, htmlz, lit, lrf, mobi, pdb, pml, prc, rb, snb, tcr, txtz
– image formats: 3fr, arw, bmp, cr2, crw, dcr, dng, erf, gif, ico, jpeg, jpg, mos, mrw, nef, odd, orf, pef, png, ppm, psd, raf, raw, tif, tiff, webp, x3f, xcf, x
– dps,key,key.zip, odp, pps, ppsx, ppt, pptm, pptx, sda
– spreadsheets in the following formats: csv, et, numbers, numbers.zip, ods, sdc, xls, xlsm, and xlsx
Vector formats include ai, cdr, cgm, emf, eps, ps, sk, sk1, svg, svgz, vsd, and wmf.
144 PDF Conversion Tool Alternatives and similar sites.
The best PDF Conversion Tool alternatives based on verified reviews and community votes.
Latest update: October 3, 2022
Acrobat.com is a collection of online services that includes file sharing and storage, a PDF converter, an online word processor, and web conferencing. These services enable you to create and share documents, communicate in real time, and collaborate with others.
Cisdem PDFCreator for Mac enables you to create PDF files from a variety of sources, including Word, PowerPoint, EPUB, Text, RTFD, HTML, CHM, JPG, and PNG. It is capable of performing both partial conversions of a single file and batch conversions, as well as merged conversions of multiple files.
Cisdem PDFtoWordConverter 4 for Mac is an excellent tool for converting PDF files to editable Word and Rtfd documents. It maintains the original contents, layouts, and formatting, allowing you to easily edit or reuse PDF content in Word & Rtfd without reformatting or retyping.
PDFill allows you to create, fill, delete, and submit PDF form fields; insert new formatted text, check, image, hyperlink, whiteout, highlight, drawing, comment, and annotation anywhere in the document; save, print, or email the completed and password-protected PDF; and save and resume your filling at any time.
It’s quick and easy to use Adobe Fill & Sign to fill out and send any form. If you have a paper form, you can simply take a picture of it and complete the information on your smartphone or tablet. Finally, sign and send the document. Printing or faxing is not necessary.