StresStimulus is an internet, mobile, and enterprise application load testing tool. It evaluates your application’s online performance and scalability under the rigors of high traffic load. Through on-premise load generators or a cloud testing environment, hundreds or thousands of physical users are faithfully replicated. Simultaneously, real-time server monitoring data is gathered to locate application performance bottlenecks and isolate web speed issues.
StresStimulus simplifies website stress testing and mobile performance testing with its end-to-end test wizard, which guides you through the process of recording, customizing, and running tests. Additionally, due to its out-of-the-box support for native app frameworks, it saves time on mobile app load testing. What differentiates StresStimulus from other performance testing tools is its support for complicated websites and mobile applications, as well as its affordable pricing.
Features of StressStimulus
- From start to finish Test Wizard automates the entire process, from data collection to test results, which significantly minimizes the learning curve.
- Multiple load generators are available for on-premise or cloud testing.
- Works as a standalone application or as a Fiddler add-on
- Exports scripts to Visual Studio test format to assist with scenarios that fail when recorded directly in Visual Studio
- Manual scripting is not necessary but is an option; three scripting languages are supported.
16 StresStimulus Alternatives and similar sites.
The best StresStimulus alternatives based on verified reviews and community votes.
Latest update: October 7, 2022