Chartbeat is a content analytics platform that empowers publishers and media organizations to check and improve the quality of their content and customer loyalty.
Chartbeat’s real-time and historic dashboards, in-depth headline testing and on-page optimization tools, robust analysis, and more help multinational media companies understand evaluate and generate market momentum from the exposure they gain from their written and video content.
This content analytics tool offers valuable insights that can be used by publishing houses and media companies to
Features of Chartbeat
- Real-time dashboard helps you to get information about the success of your content and user interaction across platforms in real time.
- The concurrent metric allows you to understand how many active sessions are on your website or app and what part of the content are they intracting with
- The recirculation feature tracks how any particular article or content has been able to drive the traffic to other article or content
- Engage time will help you to understand the number of seconds any visitor engages with various content across the website or the app.
- Top pages feature will list the top pages by traffic and engagement that any particular page receive
- Track the traffic across various categories like Internal, Social, Links, Direct, and Search.
- Visitor frequency will depict the frequency with which a vistor visits your website or app.
- Device distribution will allow you to track how a visitor engages across different devices like mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Location feature allows anyone to track which location is driving most traffic to your content
- Video tracking allows anyone to track the video engagement
- Offsite Social panel feature will track the top social posts across top social media sites, powered by CrowdTangle tools for Facebook Publishers.