WebLOAD is a RadView-sponsored load testing, stress testing, and performance testing tool. It is capable of load testing any Internet application, including those that utilize Web 2.0 and AJAX.
This project is the result of twelve years of development work on the formerly proprietary WebLOAD, Radview Software’s award-winning commercial performance testing tool for online applications. WebLOAD is an excellent starting place for this project, with over 1,600 clients and a track record built on the strength of its powerful functionality, efficient architecture, extensibility, support, and quality, as well as its ease of use.
Features of WebLOAD
- Automatic correlation of dynamic data, such as session IDs, permits the dynamic execution of a script across numerous virtual clients.
- WebLOAD creates load from either on-premises or cloud-based machines.
- A predefined set of analysis reports gives performance data that assists users in identifying bottlenecks. Remote access to reports and analytical data is also available via a configurable Web Dashboard.
- Load generation on-premises and on the cloud using built-in AWS integration.
- Collects server-side statistics during test runs, allowing users to perform root-cause analysis with additional data.
- Analyzing the results of performance tests performed on any browser or mobile device
- Support of Selenium and Perfecto Mobile for measuring real-user experience.