Wexond is an open-source, privacy-focused, aesthetically pleasing, and extensible web browser that introduces a completely new user experience.
Wexond is an open-source, privacy-conscious, aesthetically beautiful, and extensible web browser that delivers an entirely new user experience. It is constructed upon the foundations of Small Electron and Small React. It seeks to be fast, secure, attractive, extensible, and functional.
- Wexond Shield – Browse the web anonymously. The Wexond Shield accelerates website loading by up to two times!
- Integrated dark mode – Wexond ships with a dark theme pre-configured, but it also converts white websites to dark with a single click in Overlay. There will be no more nighttime eye strain!
- Elegant and minimal user interface – The address bar is hidden to conserve space, but this has no effect on usability. That is even better! Take a risk with it
- Tab groups – Easily categorize and quickly access tabs.
- Partial support for Chrome extensions – Install a few extensions from the Chrome Web Store*
- Packages – Extend Wexond’s functionality by installing or developing your own packages*