Zoho Commerce offers all the tools you need to develop a website, collect orders, handle inventory, process payments, manage to ship, market your brand, and analyze your data.
The platform’s drag-and-drop feature assists users in creating an e-commerce website to showcase their products using stunning themes.
Additionally, it enables users to manage all of their tasks in one location, from inventory management to shipping and taxes. Additionally, the platform enables users to effectively market their products through data-driven decisions. Additionally, it integrates various third-party apps with the e-commerce website.
Users simply have to select the templates they wish to use to design their website. Users can log in with a single account and add or import products, complete with descriptions and images, to their website. Finally, users can specify tax rates by location and include both online and cash on delivery payment options.
Features of Zoho Commerce
- Create visually appealing e-commerce websites that increase the buying experience for your customers.
- Connect your online store to your own unique domain.
- Manage your orders efficiently and keep track of each one from reception to delivery.
- Utilize in-product inventory designed for occasional use, or expand your stock handling capacity with additional inventory management tools.
- By integrating with other Zoho products, you may access extra functionality such as accounting, conversion rate optimization, visitor tracking, chat assistance, email campaigns, and advanced customer management.
- Create your online store using one of our pre-styled website themes. Each website you design is mobile-friendly and includes an easy-to-use checkout page.
- With simple drag-and-drop tools, experiment with layouts and content presentation. Customize the theme of your website with the Visual Editor and Custom CSS Editor.
- Interact with your audience on your website through the use of a creative blog. Create educational material to engage clients and drive SEO traffic to your website.
- Create customized landing pages for targeted campaigns on your website. Increase conversion and engagement by including promotional products on newly created landing pages.
- Allow overseas clients to make purchases in their native currency. Select the currencies that your store will support during the store’s creation. On your storefront, a currency choice will appear for your consumers to use.
- Sort your products into relevant categories to facilitate browsing and discovery.
- With a single click, easily add or transfer products to your store. Easily manage product data with the possibility to bulk upload product photos. Make it SEO-friendly by incorporating the required meta info quickly.
- We understand that not all items can be managed in the same way. Zoho Commerce makes it simple to track products created in batches as well as those with serial numbers. Easily manage all products, sales, and returns.
- Allow consumers to access their user profile, which includes the current status of their orders, stored addresses, and order history. Allow them to cancel or return orders and leave product reviews on their own.
- Integrate with the shipping carriers of your choice to automate the shipment process. Define your shipping zones and provide customers with realistic delivery times.
- A multi-handed operation such as an online store requires more than one set of hands. As your team grows, grant staff the access they need to operate your ecommerce store.
- Sync your online store with Zoho Books to keep track of all your purchases. Automate tax calculations to ensure compliance with international sales. Simple tax filing, return preparation, and accounting management.
- Provide customers with personalized recommendations based on their browsing behavior and purchasing history. ZIA’s customized advice can help you increase your sales.
- Send targeted follow-up emails to customers who added items to their shopping cart but did not complete their purchase. This built-in feature aids in the reduction of abandoned carts.
- Convert browsers to consumers by delivering customized discounts on specific products, categories, collections, customers, and delivery zones. Configure the duration of each coupon’s active period, the maximum number of times it can be used, and the kind and value of the discount.
- Amplify your organic presence by collecting consumer reviews. These reviews should be moderated to ensure that only real purchasers’ feedback is displayed. These reviews include SEO-friendly keywords that will help enhance your organic visibility.
- You do not need to construct a fully functional e-commerce website in order to sell. By embedding your items on any website, you may transform them into an eCommerce store. The customer will be sent to the Zoho Commerce checkout page after they click the buy button.
- Analyze visitor pathways on your online store with funnel analytics, heatmaps, and scroll maps. Make no assumptions; conduct A/B testing to see which page variants boost your conversion rate.
- Your online store’s sitemap is refreshed on a regular basis, allowing search engines to crawl it often. Identify business keywords and strategically incorporate them into the meta title and description of your store to improve your ranking.
- Maintain current statistics on all aspects of your online store. Recognize which goods are functioning well and which require additional attention. Analyze the traffic to individual pages on your website and optimize them to boost conversions.
Zoho Commerce Pricing
After a 30-day free trial, Zoho Commerce is offered in two pricing tiers, with plans to suit any purpose, budget, and scale-up requirement. The following table summarizes the pricing: Commerce Starter: $22 per month (annually billed), $27 per month (monthly billed), for 2,000 customers and 5,000 products. Commerce Pro: $60 per month (annually billed), $75 per month (monthly billed), for 25,000 customers and 20,000 products.
3 Zoho Commerce Alternatives and similar sites.
The best Zoho Commerce alternatives based on verified reviews and community votes.
Latest update: May 25, 2022