Dropbox allows the sharing and storing of files, images, documents, videos, etc. by uploading it to the cloud. Backup and sync all the data to cloud storage that can be easily accessed from any device.
Features of Dropbox
- It automatically uploads all videos and images to cloud photo storage from the camera roll.
- With over 175 different file formats, with no net connectivity needed, the user can accessed it’s account.
- Even if the Dropbox account is not available, easily share and send large file by simply copy pasting the link and sending it to the person.
- Documents, IDs, receipts, photos, etc. can be scanned using the device’s camera, which can be converted to PDFs and submitted anywhere.
- Dropbox files are effectively protected by 256-bit AES and SSL encryption and passwords can also be set in addition to it or expiring link can be established which makes the access temporary, thus safeguarding the data.
5 Dropbox Alternatives and similar sites.
The best Dropbox alternatives based on verified reviews and community votes.
Latest update: September 21, 2022